Exclusive Sterilised is complete feed for spayed, neutered or less active adult cats. It is specially formulated for male (neutered) and female (spayed) sterilised cats: lower energy content and lower urinary pH for good urinary health. This Super Premium food based on chicken provides complete nutrition and weight management. With an optimal balance of protein and fat, this food will help to ensure your cat stays in shape whilst looking and feeling great. Suitable also for cats with sensitive digestion.
- 70% Animal protein of total protein content.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGHTEN BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Helps reduce plaque and tartar build-up.
PROMOTES HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION
- High protein level and vegetable fibres for controlled carbohydrate absorption and lean body condition.
- Easily digestible raw materials in the product allow easy digestion by the intestinal tract.
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hairball formation in the intestinal tract.
- With fibre to help the transit of food, and promote firm stools.
- High protein to develop antibodies and strong antioxidants for rapid defence.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to strengthen immunity and promote health.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost the immune system.
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken, which is naturally rich in taurine.
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat.
Leave the dry food where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often and in small quantities. You can serve the dry food plain. For daily ration see feeding table. The recommended daily ration is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from cat to cat. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your cat.
||3 - 4 kg
|| 4 - 5 kg
|| 5 - 7 kg
|| 7 - 9 kg
| DAILY RATION
|| 40 - 50 g
|| 50 - 60 g
|| 60 - 85 g
|| 85 - 100 g
1 dl of Exclusive Sterilised = 38 g
chicken, maize, rice, maize gluten, wheat, vegetable fibres (4%), animal fat, minerals, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, yeast, salmon oil, dried whole eggs, potassium chloride, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), choline chloride, lecithin, yucca (125 mg/kg).
fat content 9.5%,
crude ash 7.5%,
crude fibres 4.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%,
taurine 2500 mg/kg.
vitamin A 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 75 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 98 mg/kg,
3b802 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg,
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.